A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.08.2007

A long time coming

Sorry it's been so long. Life has progressed. Baby boy has not made his appearance yet. But things are starting to happen. Movement is getting active! It's actually rather fun, and I can see my stomach moving sometimes. And I've been getting Braxton Hicks (once more than 4x in a hour though by the time I was in a place to call my doctor, they had died down to nothing so I didn't...) We're taking childbirth classes with the hospital, though I have not done enough practicing. Still need to find relaxing music... I want to take hymns. But not sure if that is going to be relaxing at the time or not...

Sunday our parenting classes start.

I have a Saturday class I kind of want to take. But it ends July 23rd and my due date is August 5th.

The BIG news is that we are not moving to Texas yet. We will be here for some time yet. My husband's class got cancelled :( This will give us time to settle in to being new parents before we have to learn a new city, etc. AND we have more friends, etc up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home