A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

3.08.2007

18 weeks 6 days

As my ticker says, it is 18 weeks, 6 days. And I have not felt my baby move yet! I know, the books say it is normal betwee 18 and 20 weeks. But I still feel like I should have felt something by now.

I keep just trying to focus on other things and keep worry away from the things I can do nothing about. We have our big ultrasound on March 19, just in time for our anniversary, and then we can see our baby moving about! Together! Instead of me experiencing it before my dear husband does. And I know that feeling the moving doesn't stop the things to worry about either. But it would still be comforting to feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home