A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.28.2007

Boaz here

Not too much to say at the moment. Just getting things set up for the impending increase of our family. After all, the hospital birthing center is completely wi-fi. We may not live-blog the birth, but there should be several entries, even if My Ruth isn't quite up to things.

4 Comments:

Blogger MommyLydia said...

Introducing... My Boaz :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Lilac - Like The Flower said...

Good Luck Ruth! Boaz - your high school friends can't wait to greet the first baby in our year!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tell Ruth we'll be praying for her!

5:44 AM  
Blogger D.J. Schreffler said...

Lilac, I thought that Margaret already had children. *pauses to go back through hotmail* Yup, she does. Anyhow, 2nd isn't bad, and good to see you here.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home