A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.10.2007

Belly Pics and Registry stuff

Here is my picture today (32 weeks even) -- My swimsuit no longer works so I had to improvise a bit.


With staying in town until December (at least and maybe longer), we decided we will need the crib up here, not just in Texas. So we went and looked at cribs this weekend... and fell in love.

Babi Italia Pinehurst Espresso dropside crib. Unfortunately, as you can see, it is just available at Babies R us -- and even there, not online. Just in the store.

(Oh and the reviews for the brand are good in Baby Bargains. Plus the reviews I've been able to find online for the Pinehurst are good. It has a very good firm feel. the side drops easily. The color is close to our heirloom furniture. all very nice.

The other crib in the store we saw that I liked was $100 cheaper:
Jardine Enterprises Cherry Berkley Crib -- but the brand there does not get NEAR as good a rating, in Baby Bargains or online. and the crib itself both does not feel as sturdy as the Pinehurst and the hardware is showing -- I've got a better feel that the first crib will last through all the children we want than the Jardine Enterprises one (Unfortunately, I do not have any idea how hard/easy each is to take apart and put togther again)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmichael Family said...

I love your pregnant picture!!! What a cute "baby bump"! I love the crib too...I can see why you fell in love with it! You're getting so close - less than two months to go! You must be so excited...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home