A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

8.03.2005

A child is born

Brain-dead woman dies after giving birth

The woman kept alive after a stroke (the day before Mother's Day! How heartrending!) to save her child has died. The child, Susan Anne Catherine Torres, was born yesterday, although she is still very premature and still needs prayers.

It is uplifting to see this story after what happened earlier this year. I am glad the baby is doing all right, though she still seems very tiny to me, too small for this hard, faithless world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home