A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.14.2005

Subway Restaurant

I LOVE the chicken and clam chowder at Subway Restaurant. However, while there today I saw a new "deal" they have going on and frankly, now I'm kind of puzzled.

While at this Subway, I see they have a Take 2 special that is $5.89 for "A small sub of any kind OR a craveable salad + a side salad OR a cup of soup"
(With $1 extra charge for the Black & Bleu salad)

However, -by themselves- the craveable salads are $5.99

...Is Subway REALLY getting so much profit off of the salads they can afford to give away the soup for -10 cents?

I'm confused at the pricing here.

I'm also certain I will not be buying their salads anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger MommyLydia said...

Someone else mentioned swimming, and I went with it!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Huh. Odd.

I like Subway, too.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wait. Not "odd" that I like Subway, too, but about the pricing!

Sounds like something to jump on while you can!

:-D

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home