A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.19.2005

My Niece!

Oh and I found out that my niece is signed up to be in Girl Scouts this year!

It's a homeschooling troop (They don't deliberately leave anyone out, but they meet 2-3p on Thursdays...), with all ages in it, just like their school days. (No having the entire troop graduate and leave you behind like I was!). The Cadets lead the group for the first third. Then they split into age-mate groups. And finally they socialize and work on crafts.

Evidently they are going to work on sewing this year -- wish I was closer so my almost-6 year old niece could teach me as she learned. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home