A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.20.2005

Goodbye, James Doohan, once and always Scotty

More and more of those I grew up with are dying.
Today, it was time for James Doohan, who played Scotty in the original Star Trek.

(And yes, I would not mind if they played "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes at my funeral -- NOT because it was done in my favorite Trek movie, but because it was beautiful. I'll never forget my surprise the first time I heard a Christian hymn being played on a Star Trek movie!)


The Actor, Boldly Going With the Flow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home