A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.19.2005

Long weekends and great news

Well first, my great news that I can now tell because its public -- I got a job at the place I've been temping. It's a PERFECT job for me -- better even than the one I applied for. And working with NICE people at a WONDERFUL company, who are willing to grow the job to use the skills I want to spend more time using. And at a bonus to the paycheck level as well!
Start date is August 1st!

Anyway, I spent this past weekend sick -- hoarse more like. Losing my voice. So much so that my husband thought it best that I rest my life. So we "talked" by me writing it out on paper. Except, the paper is actually a bunch of beginnings of sentences. It's amazing how fast my husband could catch the thread of what I was saying and answer it -- and at that point why bother finish writing?

It was just as well, though. The new Harry Potter came out on Saturday and my husband finished it first then I sat down and read it (my Boaz is a VERY fast reader whereas I wanted to really take it in as I read. As well, this way I could "talk" about it as I read.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home