A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

1.26.2006

I want....

Madame Blueberry is particularly something I have to be careful of.

My coworker has a cage of dwarf hamsters on her desk. She's taking them home for her son. They are SO cute I can't help it, i've got a bit of "I want" when I look at them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I didn't get the Madame Blueberry part until I was done reading...very funny!

Want a puppy instead?
:-)

10:38 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Unfortunately, we are not allowed either dogs or cats where we live now. )I think a hamster would probably be okay)

We WOULD eventually like a dog -- but given my husband's apparent allergies even that will have to wait until we are sure that he'll acclimate.

11:07 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

I would suggest a gerbil. They don't smell as bad as hamsters. Hamsters tend to have a bad odor. A musky sort of odor.

Madame Blueberry... lol funny. I've not seen that video in a while. I should pop it in and watch it again.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Dog shows do it to me evey time!

I get the dog wanting very badly.

Hugs to you Madam B.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home