A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

1.09.2006

I'm still here....

I got tagged by Mamma Engstrom to do a favorite Christmas ornament thing.. and I even took some pictures (I don't have a lot to choose from since this is the first time I put up a tree in 11 years -- btw what does one do with a live tree, going to die once it gets out of water, once the season is over?) but the pictures STILL haven't made it onto the computer!

I think part of my not showing up here was guilt at not having answered that yet.

I also don't have Christmas cards out yet, though I still am desperately TRYING... after all that is how I am getting my change of address out...

But see I got Sims 2 University and Nightlife for Christmas.
And I made a 12 days of Christmas vow not to go online from work. (and even now that they are over I ought not.) And, well.. my time keeps going elsewhere than having idea and want-to to blog at the same time I have time to do it!

No wonder I don't have many readers :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh my...don't worry about the tag! We don't need that kind of stress in our lives.

And I still check in on ya!

:-)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh my...don't worry about the tag! We don't need that kind of stress in our lives.

And I still check in on ya!

:-)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Now how did that happen?

4:45 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

I moderate comments so they don't post immediately, and not seeing them show up right away, you posted again perhaps?
(I moderate comment to avoid the "don't want to read your blog, just want to spray up my own link" type I was getting.)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I don't know...I usually look at "wonder why that didn't post?" as providential, and deserves a bit of scrutiny. I rarely re-post something. I must have just pushed something twice.

Weird. Oh well.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

lol. I mailed my first batch of Christmas cards on December 31. The second are still in my kitchen. I understand!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I have Sims2 University as well, William wants Nightlife and another is coming out in March, so we've spent time playing and then the holidays and getting back into school. I haven't been posting a lot either.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home