A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

1.25.2006

Mitford cookbook

The Mitford cookbook finally became available at the library.

I'm just blown away. I wish I could cook so well. Many of the recipes look very... intense. But they sound wonderful... We'll see.

And then it talks about Puny was born to clean. You know, if I was like that maybe it wouldn't be so hard to stand up from the computer and just go get done what is needful. Maybe I need to stop making excuses and just do it-- that's pretty hard though...

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Mmmm! I read through that cookbook a few months ago. Everything looked so delicious!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Ruth, I have been trying to put your blog on my Bloglines blogroll, but apparently your Blogger settings do not include a site feed (RSS). Unless you don't publish your site feed for a reason, would you mind going into your settings and checking "yes" on the site feed page? Thanks!!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Site Feed made Yes

9:34 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Thank you! I love to keep up with your blog, but unless it's on my daily Bloglines list, I forget!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home