A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.



Pray for Washington

This morning's news: State Senator Finkbeiner's decision to support the gay rights bill

This bill has failed in the state by 1 vote each of the previous few years -- and now a vote has changed his mind...

Oh, and did I mention that you don't have to be a resident of Washington state to get married here? So our mess is going to slop all over the place in the United States.


Blogger MamaK said...

Oh, that's just marvy. I really should keep up on the news more. Thanks for posting the info.


12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home