A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

12.21.2005

Sudoku

For those of you who are as fond as I am of these -- or for those who want to learn more. An indepth article on the subject. Finally a crossword for those of us who CAN't remember esoteric data about popular culture!

However, I've got a challenge I am trying to meet that I haven't figured out yet -- how a Sudoku puzzle is created. I'd like to eventually be able to make a computer program that will create them! But first I've got to figure out how to even create one by hand :) Somehow, solving them seems so much easier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh wow...I am emailing this link to my f-in-law...he's REALLY into this right now. He will love reading that.

Thanks!

11:34 AM  
Blogger GreenCanary said...

Oh how I love Sudoku! I carry around a book and whip that puppy out whenever I get a free moment. I like to think it's making me smarter :-)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home