A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.28.2005

Being Used of God

Sometimes it's the smallest of things that have the biggest consequences.

An email received, an email passed on.

But the biggest blessing of all to not only KNOW one was used by God, to be able to see and touch the results of your use. And yes, I like the acknowledgement of my part. And yet -- anyone could have done it. There was nothing special or unique in him choosing me. It is my blessing that God chose to work through me. I am very thankful that another couple in my class who has deeply desired to have a child, will. And that another child will grow up in a committed, loving, Christian home.

The hard part -- is to be used of God in those times when you never see the results of your use.

Keep me close to you, God.
Help me to be a better child.
Keep me open, molded into the shape of Your will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home