A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.29.2005

Cookie Suggestions needed please

Last year, with my mother-in-law, we made assortments of cookies to pass out to folk.

Mother-in-law moved to Arizona this year.

So I need suggestions for cookies that I can make up in dough form now and then take out to bake in early December. So that I can make the same assortment myself while working all day and going to class, etc.

Ideas so far for the cookie assortment:
Better Homes & Garden sugar cookies with the wonderful icing I have to find the recipe for
Jubilee Jumbles
fudge
Gingersnaps (have to find a recipe)
Snickerdoodles perhaps?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, do I have some great cookies for you, They can be blended in a food processor and but into a bowl and stuffed in the refrigerator or the freezer until you net them.
Tell me what you want;
cherry nut slices;
chocolate crinkles;
three layer cherry coconut bars;
Gingerbread or if it have the cutters then cookies;
Snow balls, yummmmm.
Just give me your list and I will post them for you tomorrow. Deal?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home