A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.01.2005

While I am posting...

1. I am in the last weeks of selling a condo, and this is one of those questions at the top of my head.

This is the first place I ever owned for myself.

It is also the place my husband and I spent the first 20 months of our marriage.

What pictures will I wish I had 20 years from now?

2. The Headgirl discusses the jejune class she is taking. (And I get to use a new word!)

3. I can't post and go anymore. It seems like, anytime I post, right away a spammer adds their 2 cents and I have to clean up after them to keep my blog good. So I sit and wait for the inevitable email.

Unfortunately, recently, I've had a couple of attacks on old posts. Right now, my blog is small enough I can go back and find the mess... (I wish blogger let you know which post was commented on! Or provided a link!) but I can easily see it getting out of control.

4 Comments:

Blogger Headmistress, zookeeper said...

Twenty years from now you'll want pictures of every single room in the house, and especially pictures of whatever features you really hated or really loved.
You'll want a picture of the place from the front.
You'll want a picture of anything particularly quirky. You'll want pictures of a view you loved.

That's a great question.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great news...I'm glad you found a place!

11:07 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

To your point #3 - Blogger has a "Word Verification" option . I had to put it on when I got 4 spam comments in a matter of minutes. It works great - leaving out the nasty spam comments :). People who mean to leave a real comment on your blog won't mind the 'Word Verification'.
In His grip,
<><

6:35 AM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Yeah... But then people can't leave anonymous notes.
OTOH it doesn't really seem like people do anyway... we'll see.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home