A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.04.2005

My new place

After class last night, I went over to the new place, created a floorplan (not to scale) and took these pictures.

Here is a link to a photo album of the pictures (there are 44. They are captioned, don't worry!)

Click on "View Photos without signing in" and you don't need an account.(smaller type underneath the big yellow Continue button)

Click play at the top to automatically go through them, or you can use the arrows to move at your own pace

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

If you want your sidebar back you are going to have to delete that dragon test. You notice hhow now thelight pnk in the psoit above stretches into the dark pink on the right hand side. You have lost that right hand sidebar so you never be able to put any links or anyhing in it if you dont delete that dragon stuff. I could see if I could fit that in properly for you and do any other tweaking you would wnat. if you want me to jsut email me at gtswajata at yahoo.com

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home