A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

8.24.2005

We're back!

Actually, we've been back since Sunday. But work's been busy. And somehow I've just been exhausted so going to bed early at home.

We had a great trip back east -- although for once we bought NO souvenirs! (wow. I can't even believe I am saying that. At the end I rushed to try and get stuff for friends but couldn't find anything even for that :( )

We got up to Pennsylvania for a day and ended up with 120 pounds of genealogical material that we shipped back to ourselves. So we'll have that to go through once it gets here.

Other than that, we spent the time with various family in the DC area. It was a LOT more satisfying than the last trip, which was spent mostly seeing the sights. But I think partly that is because it is more like the type of vacation I am used to growing up with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow...no souveniers? Not even one? I'm very impressed. Way to go. Hope you enjoyed your trip. I've been back east twice, both times in the fall, which was just stunning. We loved it. Welcome home.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home