A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

8.09.2005

Excited

In doing some assorted research around the web, I managed to connect up our sad nearly barren branch of my husband's tree to many of the others who share the same last name out there!

I am so excited to dig deeper into genealogy.

AND, I found, while in Washington d.C. next week we'll be just two hours away from the old family homestead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Cool. Geneology is fascinating. I have two uncles who are obsessed with genelolgy and keep us up to date on all our Irish ancestors...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home