A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.13.2005

Ants!


I wish I could take a better picture of what we found tonight.

Boaz's parents are moving away and they gave us their old heirloom furniture. (So old, my husband is the 6th in his family to own these!) And, well, 550 square feet isn't enough to hold onto them real well. But, growing up, we had nothing like that, so I'm determined to keep them anyway -- other things can go away. So the bed went into storage and the dresser came home with us, replacing one of the dressers we had already. Except, it turned out that it was larger than we expected :( So we ended up, at the last moment, pretty much rearranging the room to make it even fit where we can pull out the drawers. (And I'm not happy at the moment with how crowded it makes the room either! But it's good enough for the night)

But in the midst of -- we found that there a ANT HILL in the cubby hole next to the water heater! Not just ants, the dirt and everything for a hill! I mean I'm thankful for finding them NOW -- I guess... but I've never had a whole ant hill inside. In fact, I've had VERY few insect problems at all in Washington!

Ugh. I have NO idea what to do now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home