A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.09.2005

Bad week

Sorry for not posting more.

Sunday I was sick pretty much all day (probably? dehydration... but that's just a guess that this point)

Monday was July 4th. We had a decent day. Went to the park and watched Dad play with Brass Band Northwest. It was his last time playing with them, and he's one of the founders, so they did a big send-off for him. (They will be moving to Arizona at the end of the month.) Then we went out to dinner with them.

The week was pretty busy. I was filling in at a different building at work, which was much quieter. (but involved doing things like loading and unloading the dishwasher, filling coffee machines,etc... and for some reason I've got a TERRIBLE attitude about that.)

And then, on Thursday, my husband woke me up with the news of the London terrorist attacks. Reminding me of the morning I woke up to a plane having "accidentally" collided with one of the Twin Towers and everything that has happened since then. Bless God, this time it wasn't that bad. But bad enough to bring all the memories back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home