A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.12.2005

5 Things Meme

This comes from the new link: Quiet Life

5 snacks I enjoy: (that I am allowed to eat) Hot Tamales, apples, cherries, baby carrots, jello
5 songs I know all the words to: In God's Green Pastures Feeding, O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E, Onward Christian Soldiers, Love in Any Language, In His Time
5 things I would do with $1 million:Tithe, Pay Taxes, pay off all debts, buy my sister's family a house, invest
5 locations I would love to run away to: Israel, Texas, New York on New Year's Eve, England, Ireland
5 things I like doing: Playing computer games, surfing the web, quilting, taking pictures, reading
5 things I would never wear: (out in public) rings in holes anywhere other than my ear, see through clothing, anything my husband doesn't like on me, strapless dresses, high heels
5 recently seen movies I like: (what's recent?) Veggietales' Jonah, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lilo & Stitch, Lord of the Rings, Sound of Music
5 famous people I'd like to meet: The President, Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher, Stephan Sharkansky, K. Lopez
5 biggest joys of the moment: My husband, _The Patriarchs_ bible study, God's blessings, the class I'm teaching my friends' kids, talking to my niece on the phone
5 favorite toys: my laptop, my Palm, my library card, DVD player, radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home