A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.28.2005

The Soviet Union today

On Thursday nights, I am teaching an informal class for my friends' kids. Currently, we are studying the countries of the world. The book I am using intersperses countries with representative tales from the country being studied. It is pretty good, but it was written in 1974. So obviously it has a lot of old information, esp when it comes to places like the Soviet Union, which no longer exists now.

Any ideas where I could go to find current information on whatever replaced the Soviet Union?

0 Comments:

<< Home