A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.16.2007

What if you discovered your baby was switched in the hospital?

Your (biological) baby was taken home by someone else and you had someone else's baby.

This happened, 10 months ago, in Czech. The article is Here

Already -- if I discovered Obed was not ours, I can not imagine giving him up. But 8 months from now?

This was my nightmare before I went to the hospital and why I made sure my husband kept with the baby until he was tagged. (though at Overlake, thankfully, they don't take the infants out of the room to do anything. That was nice)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Dear Sarah, I wanted to thank you and tell you how much your prayers for Nolan and encouraging comments have meant to me and Edward. It is a blessing to know that others, who we have never actually met, are lifting our little guy up in prayer, especially since this has probably been one of the most difficult times in my life.
I love all the pictures you have posted of little "Obed" on here, he is adorable, and I can't believe how quickly he is growing!
Lots of love and blessings,
Catherine

11:10 PM  
Blogger Carmichael Family said...

P.S. That story about the baby switch is just heart breaking!!! I cried through Private Practice a couple weeks ago when they had a (made up) baby switch on there, but this is for real!!! I can't even imagine...

11:12 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

I am just glad our prayers are being answered quickly for NOlan! It is such a shock to have a full term babies with problems. You expect this when a baby is early,but not when they are on time or even late.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home