A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.09.2007

Be careful what you ask for...

So a little while ago, I was changing a diaper. We hadn't seen a stool, but had seen indications that Obed was working on it. So there, with him on the changing table, diaper open, I looked at him and said, "I want you to be working on a diaper, all right?"

And he just looked up at me, seeming all cute and innocent...and promptly did.

After everything got cleaned up, the only thing I could say to him was, "Thank you for your prompt obedience."

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberta said...

What a smart boy!
He is really adorable, thanks for sharing the pics of your dear little guy. I am sure you are cherishing him so much.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Carmichael Family said...

That is hilarious! Your little guy is so obedient already!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home