A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

8.02.2007

Eviction Day

Three days and counting on the old ticker...

I know you are finding it mighty comfortable in mother's womb, little buddy. Getting comfortable, growing big on the fruits of momma's diet. But doctor says it is time for you to meet the world.

So. We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. Talk to God about it, would ya? And see what He wants. We've got a lot of people praying for you today. We will not be making this journey alone. But I promise you, either way. We are standing ready and waiting (maybe a bit disorganizedly) to hold you and cuddle you and love you and raise you. Both your daddy and myself have wanted kids since we were very young, and you are bringing our dream to pass. You will no more be all alone out here than you are inside of me. The world is not a scary place for him who serves God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Wow, I just read your last few updates, and it sounds like things are definitely moving more quickly than expected! Thinking of you and praying for you!
You probably have your precius little one in your arms by now! CanĀ“t wait to see pictures and hear how everything went!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Bless you, bless you.

May your delivery be precious and sweet.

Welcome, little guy!

~Karen, for the E's...

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home