A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.23.2007

Baby Clothes

Yikes!

My house is overflowing with newborn-sized clothes.
I remember that my sister's kids never fit into newborn-sizes at all. And the 0-3 month sizes only go up to 12 pounds.

If the kid is born at 10 pounds, how long is that?

these are SO cute... but I don't know what to do because I'm fairly certain they will never fit my kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Exchange a few now for cute sleepers in the 3-6 month size.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Wow, you are getting so close!
10 lbs. is big for a baby, but if your little guy is that big, I guess go with what the person above me said...most stores are usually glad to exchange baby clothes as long as they still have the tags on them.
Anxiously awaiting baby news!
Love and prayers,
Catherine

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home