A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

12.19.2006

Sour Cream Ice Cream!

Isn't it lovely?

Boaz and I went to Shucker's Restaurant on a gift certificate to celebrate his getting the office lead position at H&R Block and our pregnancy. After much musing over what would be good and okay to eat, I had scallops. He had salmon. Quite good food (though not for what we would have paid without the gift certificate) But our server was VERY nice.

and then it was time for dessert. The only thing appetizing to me on the menu was Sour cream icecream with a blackberry muffin of some sort. The ice cream was made IN the restaurant itself! I was not fond of the muffins, the berries inside (black? blue?) were tasteless. But the ice cream was wonderful, just the right flavor and not near as icky as "sour cream" makes it sound. But then my husband said I must get a picture because of my blog title. I had not even thought of that. So here it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger . said...

You're lucky to have had your camera! That looks really delicious, actually.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That. Looks. So. Good.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Carmichael Family said...

I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy! I have popped in and read your blog periodically, and am so excited that God has blessed you with a precious baby! Have a wonderful Christmas!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home