A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

12.02.2006

Change is a part of life

I have changed my blog header. I've been hinting about this already in a few places and all the family, etc know so I might as well say it here. I wanted to write more but I'm exhausted already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations! I'll be praying for you and your baby!

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations!!!!!
I am so happy for you and Boaz.

8:47 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Thank you Laura! :)

(And meredith)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home