A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

12.11.2006

I'm pregnant, he's sick

Please pray for my Boaz. He's been up and down all night, not able to keep anything down (even sips). He's going to the doctor today in hopes that they can figure out what is wrong.

This is not the first time he's been sick since we found out I was pregnant. (though the last time was more exhaustion than this) Since I haven't had any symptoms to speak of, it is very interesting that it seems like he is having many of them. (Though even for pregnancy, dehydration would be a huge problem. I really hope he isn't contagious!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now it looks as though my Ruth has what I had. We'll be going to the doctor's on the twelfth. I wish it had just been something non-contaigious, but c'est le vie.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Praying for you both, and the baby!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home