A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

5.18.2006

Without a Husband

Tomorrow, my husband goes off to his first men's retreat. (Excuse me, I forgot. Men's Advance. Pastor Hutch is that way.)

I went to the ladies' retreat earlier this year. And we were wanting him to go before. So we've certainy slept apart before.

But it still feels different. i've been somewhat dreading it all week. And tonight, knowing it was our last night together for a few days... by the time I get home from work tomorrow he'll be gone :(

Yeah, a job with a lot of traveling probably wouldn't work so well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

We have purposely avoided work with alot of travel. The sacrifice (of the job opportunity) ends up being no sacrifice. We just like being together. :)

It's good to be married!

7:41 AM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Well.. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

My husband's been looking for a job so long we really feel like beggars in the job department.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home