A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

5.06.2006

Catholic Charities get out of adoption in Boston

This article goes further into the consequences of America making racism illegal, and how it is going to affect the coming fight to legalize gay marriage.

It also really scares me.

Reminds me of the part in God's Smuggler, where he went over the border to some countries, and there appeared to be no persecution of religion there -- until he was there a while and started to notice the things people would NOT say, etc. The persecution was not for all religion, but only those that said things the government did not want them to say.

I can easily see the route in America from here to there.

And closely related I can see the Headmistres ha written about The Cost of Tomatoes Where she mentions that wanting free education for everyone, even illegal immigrants, is not nearly so moral and high-minded as one might think when you realize the education is only free for the student it is provided for, and not because of a sacrifice made by the person with the high-sounding ideals. Instead, they want everyone to pay for their own idea of charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home