A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

4.08.2006

Angelology

The two most fascinating things I learned in Theology 3 are:
1. The Angels don't understand the things of salvation. When someone earth is saved, there is cheering AROUND the angel. In the presence of the angels, but it isn't the angels jumping and cheering for joy!

2. What's more, the fallen angels (Satan and his cohorts) ALSO don't understand salvation. This is why Satan KEEPS going back to the presence of God, pointing out all of our failings. After all, he was thrown out irrevocably (He can't repent.) because of his own mistake in trying to take God's place. Surely, if he just finds enough bad things God's children have done, God will throw THEM out as well...

I had never thought of it like this. (probably partly because of songs with bad theology)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home