A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

4.01.2006

Being married

Sorry. I wanted to remember the anniversary as long as possible.

My anniversary was great, we spent a bit of money and did some fancy stuff. But I still think the day to day living being married is much better. Even when I'm upset at my husband, it has never been to the point I wish I wasn't married. (I know I keep saying that, but it is such a miracle to me. I'd think that, having lived by myself for so many years, taking the time to do what I want when I want to do it, that I'd resent having a husband when he caused extra work, prevented me doing what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it, or etc. But that just doesn't seem to be the case. Perhaps this is another reason God caused me to wait so long before finding Mr. Boaz. So that I appreciate him properly now that I am married.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home