A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

3.20.2006

Happy Anniversary to me!

Back from our anniversary night!

No pictures because I forgot my camera :(
But Boaz took me over to Vail for dinner last night, followed by a wonderful night at Fairmont Olympia 4 Seasons hotel.

We went to IHop for breakfast this morning (I had french toast! Boaz was feeling sorry for me that I didn't get french toast the morning of our wedding.), then over to the Locks, then got Ezell's and came home for lunch. (Ezell's was what we had for lunch together the first time we ever ate together.)

It's been two wonderful years now. Boaz is everything I would have never even thought to ask for, perfect for me. And infinitely worth waiting for.

6 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many happy more to come.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow...I'd forgotten about Ezell's. I haven't eaten there for over 15 years. Did you go to the one on the Ave'?

~Karen~

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There us an Ezell's on the Ave?
We went to the one up in Lynnwood. Only one i've ever been to (and only twice too)

But the chicken isn't NEAR as greasy as Albertson's!

6:53 AM  
Blogger NCN said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Sounds like you had a blast..
my wife and i just celebrated our 9th...
time flies!
NCN

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the Ezell's on the Ave, but it's long gone. It is, however, why I took her to the one in Lynnwood that very first time.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ah, well, it's been YEARS since I've been on the Ave...and I had no idea that there was one in Lynnwood, of all places!

Hope you enjoyed it!
:-)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home