A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

3.04.2006

Homemade Pizza for Sunday

Links for myself so I won't lose them.
(And to keep me accountable so I won't chicken out and do Pizza Hut anyway)
Common Room's crust recipe
Family Homestead's Sauce

Hubby wants mozzarella cheese. And I'm thinking we'll do Canadian bacon, sausage, and green pepper.

I wonder how this will work on my Pampered chef baking stone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Sounds great, can I come?

Mama Squirrel, making a return visit

4:56 AM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

you sound like my dad.

He's in South Carolina. But whenever I describe what I am making, he's always like "Can I come?"

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home