A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

3.05.2006

Christmas cards and pictures of me!

First, for anyone curious what we look like, here is my Boaz and myself



And here is all the Christmas cards we got for Christmas (Still up on that wall) I don't think mine are going out, again, this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh, I love Christmas cards, and you and your Boaz look so festive!

Fun picture!
~Karen

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Don't worry about not sending out the cards. I only emailed mine to family this year (we do the long letter thing that everyone dreads reading). It has gotten really expensive to print and mail letters... and this year, we opted to save money. :)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home