A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.09.2006

The Normal becomes the Spectacular

I wasn't going to post this at all but it's been eating at me. And I came back to Headmistress's post about her husband

My husband is so wonderful.

Have you ever had one of those situations where you are doing something very ordinary, and someone sees you doing it, but in their eyes its not something ordinary at all. And when you realize how they are seeing you, you realize how much you mean to them?

That's the kind of thing my husband is good at doing for me. Lifting me up and letting me know how much I mean to him. Even on ordinary days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home