A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.11.2006

Big Families are in again

Family Scholars Blog

Used to be everyone thought 2 children was "perfect" for a family. But it seems an awful lot of my blogs I read, people I talk to, etc are larger. I always thought it was because of the crowds I hung out with. However, it may be more than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I am a mother of 7 children. It's hard work but very rewarding.

BTW- My youngest son is named Boaz. If he were a girl she was going to be Ruth.

The book of Ruth is my favorite book in the Bible. It is so romantic!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home