A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.03.2006

Check out if you have missing money!

I was reminded about this over at Organized Home -- but states keep a copy of property that is unclaimed for whatever reason. If you do a google search on unclaimed property, then you can probably find the link to your state's version.

But 34 states have also come together with this site (linked to in the title) that you can put a name in and see if they have any unclaimed property in the database.

Unfortunately, I seem to have been too good at finding my own property and claiming. But just fooling around with names I know, I seem to have found about $200 for my sister and nearly $500 for another friend.

This seems to be things like utility deposits that were never claimed, medical refunds, stock options, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home