A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.07.2006

I'm not a good blogger

For those watching, the test was a negative. Before I had a chance to test again, the window of opportunity closed.

Life here is pretty boring. Reading for my Tuesday _Introduction to Counseling_ class continues apace -- though I read something pretty disturbing today. Has anyone else read _Connecting_ by Larry Crabb? I'm not sure why this concept has shooken me so much. I have decided that counseling is not my thing.

Then there is the Thursday _Old Testament Survey_ class... which started out very exciting but has gone downhill some since. It's a 10-week class, so why have we had 3 class periods and we have not even gotten to the Flood yet? (For next week, reading-wise, we're supposed to be at the end of Genesis. But that still feels too heavy focused on the first book for what is supposed to be a survey of the entire testament! But OTOH class isn't over yet. It may yet prove to all make sense in the end.)

Or maybe I'm just in a negative frame of mind overall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about the negative result. I know what it's like and how disheartening it is.
;-(

~Karen

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Sorry about the negative... :( Don't worry about the "not a good blogger" thing. We all have our moments. You are a great commenter! ;)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home