A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

9.11.2006

Retrospectives on 9/11

I have attached a link to the blog entry I wrote the first anniversary of 9/11. It has details I don't remember anymore so just linking to it is best I think now.

My blog entry on the first anniversary

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm just catching up.
You've been blogging a good while, then, if you wrote one the first anniversary?

8:06 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Yes. I used to be on livejournal. But right before my wedding, President Bush had a speech where he made a strong stand for marriage (where marriage equal 1 man to 1 woman) and I posted "Thank You, President Bush" as the entirety of my post.

and i got slammed by friends who think gays should be allowed to marry, and they brought in their friends to take part in the emphatic argument. And I ended up basically shutting down my blog over the entire thing. It took me about a year (at least) before I restarted this one on blogspot.

and that is why I keep my identity a lot more secret here as well.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home