A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.08.2006

I think I like _The Message_

I'd been memorizing Philippians 2 in KJV. Was committed to doing all my memorizing there. but now I'm not so sure. Would this make more sense? For use in reaching others.

Phil 2:12 "What I'm getting at, friends, is that you should simply keep on doing what you've done from the beginning. When I was living among you, you lived in responsive obedience. Now that I'm separated from you, keep it up. Better yet, redouble your efforts. Be energetic in your life of salvation, reverent and sensitive before God."

1 Comments:

Blogger jkr2 said...

oh i love 'the message'.

romans is just fantastic!

'take your ordinary, everyday life and place it before god as an offering'

hey! i can do that!
(that's romans 12 something)

cheers,
jo

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home