A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

7.01.2006

MusicSpace.com - Timeless Treasury of Faith & Inspiration

MusicSpace.com - Timeless Treasury of Faith & Inspiration

Trying out the Blog this! button on the google space.

I just heard this CD advertised on television, all the songs I remember from growing up (though on TV it had all sorts of different names -- who is Allen Ashbury)

can't buy anything. Got to tell myself that over and over. I just got a new laptop after all. But the music sure brings back memories.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His name is Allen Asbury. He is a Christian recording artist. You can see his website at www.allenasbury.com. I don't know why but they have spelled his name wrong. I plan to buy this CD. It sounds awesome!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home