A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.13.2006

Happy Birthday Boaz!

The Husband is another year older now. I am so lucky to have met and married him.
We spent the night on his birthday, and will be celebrating the rest this weekend with a baseball game.

But here it is, his birthday, and he's still in the kitchen helping with dinner, making sure I know how much he appreciates what I'm fixing (NOT his favorite meal by a long stretch because I didn't feel like coming home from work to fix it but he just mentioned how much he loves dinner salads and how hot it would have been if I'd cooked, etc. And never once made me feel bad for punting!) And he loved his gift, and listened as I had ideas (Which I'll try to post tomorrow more -- let his birthday stand alone for now) and decided NOT to do ice cream so we'd have more time together. And just generally shows me how much he values me even when it is HIS day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Hello,
I read your comments on Jenni's blog, and decided to come check your's out. I've enjoyed reading it, and will be praying that God gives you the desires of your heart in his perfect timing. May God bless you abundantly!
Catherine

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home