A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.24.2005

Our Condo Sold!

Yes, a week late.

But...
A week ago Wednesday, after getting the carpetting finished, we talked to our realtor and said Go to getting it on the market.

Friday he emailed me to say it was on the market. Oh and that a light bulb had gone out as he walked in the door. (The one Right there by the door, even!) And so as soon as I walked in the door, I took the light bulb out and looked in our stash -- we only had 60W in our stash, not 75W. However -- the entry is so dark without a light that I decided to replace it with a 60W and get a 75W when I went out later.

Less than half an hour later, a realtor showed up on our doorstep (She tried to call the number, but it was my husband's cell phone and it had gone dead on him so he turned it off)

Later that evening, after my husband got home, we had a SECOND viewing of the place!

Saturday, the first realtor came back with the girl and her father to look at the place again. We had three more viewings and made appointments for three on Sunday.

(But from this second visit from the realtor, and talking to the dad, and the girl's treatment of my place versus how others had treated it... I was starting to hope that she would put in an offer that would allow us to accept it!)

We got an offer on Saturday. And someone else was considering putting in an offer.

Then we found out that the offer really wanted an answer by 9p. We asked who it was -- it was the realtor of the girl who we really wanted to sell to. And it was a full price offer. we accepted.

So... we are no longer selling. We're sold. With a signing day and a vacate by day!

Now we need to find a new home!

Here are the gorgeous pictures of how our room turned out:


I just love how open this is in the real world.


That's all the furniture in the room:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I often get the urge to move, just so I can start clean and uncluttered.

Glad for you!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Congratulations! It feels good to get things done. Glad you didn't have a long drawn out mess like we did!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home