A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.24.2005

Wow! Anne Rice a Christian

I've got more news to post about (a whole week's worth of great news!) But for now, from Mommy Life

Anne Rice finds Christ

These are books that some non-Christian friends of mine might just read because she's the author. I pray that she finds the way to put the gospel in them. It sounds like her intention when she says her writing is all going to be for the Lord now. And that future books will only be in worlds that include redemption.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

That is amazing!!!
Thank you for sharing that story.

I'm so happy for her. She seems to have been to hell and back!

Donna

4:36 PM  
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Truly a miracle. I was so in to her books before I became a Christian! I read them religiously. I gave her up once I found Christ.... but am so happy that she's a Christian now! I feel the same about Francine Rivers.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home