A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.05.2005

Getting new carpet today

We cleaned out the front room of our condo to allow for a change of carpeting preparatory to selling it. We've already picked up the airbed we were sleeping on, but here is how it looks now.





(PS the air bed paid for itself these last two nights in not having to get a hotel room)

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Moving is so much work.

Do you have a place in "R" yet?

:)

1:52 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Nope. Been so busy packing (and homework. I've got a class Thursday nights. Boaz has one all day Saturday) that I haven't had time to look. I'm driving down there this Saturday while my Boaz is at class to look.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home