A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

9.16.2005

Maybes...

The “what-ifs” increase exponentially when your heart is walking around outside of your body wearing Buzz Lightyear light up shoes.

--Blestwithsons

Karen, maybe you were more prescient than you knew.

...I'm beginning to wonder if I am pregnant after all. Not the first time I've wondered. and certainly too soon to even buy a pregnancy test to find out. But I'm -- still. Wondering if that is what these feelings mean. Of course, it's probably just a different manifestation of "that time of month" -- but I wonder. and hope.

Those of you who have kids -- How did you tell when you were pregnant? Did you miss a period, or were there hints before?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Funny observations, Tulipgirl! Very funny!

I get pretty tired during the day...nighttime sleeping just doesn't seem enough. For me, the "tenderness" comes really close to when I should be expecting my "dot" (as my girls call it), as opposed to a week before, during what should be PMS.

Let's see...Hmmm. If I think of anything else obvious, I'll post. But mainly, it's just a matter of waiting until you're late. Hope that's not too long off...

And I truly hope that you're pg...that would be wonderful.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I suddenly got very hungry - a lot. And I couldn't eat my favorite Italian food. I went out for a calzone at lunch and the smell made me sick. I also got very sleepy. The following week I had a test done at the military clinic and had my pregnancy confirmed. I couldn't eat Italian food for 3 months.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

With my first child I got a yeast infection-really bad one! On my way into work I took a test (not thinking I would be pregnant becasue I had already taken one the week before), since I was going to see the doctor about the infection and didn't want to get the meds that your not supposed to have when you are pregnant. Well, let's just say I was a mess at work that day, absolutely worthless!

That is usually one of my first sign unfortunately, that and I get really bad hormonal migraines the week before I miss my period, I know isn't that lovely!

9:07 AM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Nope. No pregnancy this month.

so -- just Yet Another Symptom.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home